Friday Five- Five Things I Love about Clif Builder’s Protein Bars
1. They don’t taste like cardboard, they are really good. My kids like to eat them over regular candy bars. I think they are the best tasting protein bar I have found.
2. They have 20g Protein which will help rebuild your muscles after your run or workout. I want to rebuild my muscle and not lose them. If you want less than 20g protein than just eat half a bar and save the other for later. I eat a whole one after my long runs.
3. Have lots of different flavors so you can find the ones you like most. My favorites are Chocolate Peanut Butter and Vanilla Almond. There are several flavors to try , a few of the flavors are Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Cookies’N Cream and Crunchy Peanut Butter. I’m sure you’ll find some you love.
4. They are easy to eat when you need some energy, you can keep one in your gym bag or purse ,so if you don’t have time for lunch you can munch on one. And they are nice for an after school snack for the kids.
5. They are low glycemic and mostly organic ingredients and 13 vitamins and minerals. And No trans fats only good fats are used. The only thing that could make these better be if they had less calories. But if you use them when needed and not eat them because they taste so good, you should be fine.
You can find Clif bars at your grocery store.
Or you can order them directly from Clif Bar. Cliff Bar Store
Cliff Bar gave me some bars to do this review but all opinions are mine.
What is your favorite Clif Bar flavor?